I Don’t Need To Get A Life I’m A Game I Have Lots Of Lives Shirt

Tbh I'm only now learning how to apologize and admit my mistakes cause my family never did that. We would all just fight and insult each other and after fuming for a little bit, go back to normal. Doesn't mean the resentment was gone. When I tried to apologize when I was 12 for saying something mean, my grandmother yelled at me that I simply shouldn't have done it in the first place and that apologies are worthless. I only now realize how unhealthy my family's behavior was and it is so hard to unlearn. I just have it ingrained in my head that apologizing is admitting weakness.

Buy it: I Don’t Need To Get A Life I’m A Game I Have Lots Of Lives Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect High Quality It's Always A Good Day To Sew Colors Shirt

Grim Reaper With Unicorn Under The Moon Halloween Costume T-Shirt

Nice Important Baby It’s Covid 19 Outside Quarantine Christmas 2020 Wear Mask Shirt