Sunflower Leopard Love What You Do Registered Nurse Shirt

And then I found out, at least in Mississippi, you weren't allowed to be a Southern Baptist and not want Republican politics preached in your church. So out went my pastorate and 300 miles away I moved. And yet even in another state. Church was still "oh look at the sinful world, boo nonRepublican talking points "So I went to a Mass. And for a whole hour. And then every day for 24 consecutive days after that, and still today though I don't go every day, only Jesus is mentioned. Only the need for forgiveness and mercy and charity and compassion for your fellow man.

Buy it: Sunflower Leopard Love What You Do Registered Nurse Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Important Baby It’s Covid 19 Outside Quarantine Christmas 2020 Wear Mask Shirt

Perfect High Quality It's Always A Good Day To Sew Colors Shirt

Teacher The Zoom Virtual Teaching Where It Happens Shirt