Grinch I Want To Be A Nice Person But Everyone Is Just So Stupid Shirt

I asked my company for a copy of the rates charged to doctors and the actual contract (not just the summary pages they hand out) so I could compare the two plans fully and pick the one that was actually the best for me (it really is just an actuarial math problem after all). I was told they aren't allowed to tell me the rates with doctors nor are they allowed to give me the full terms and contract until after I sign up. That industry is so fucked up and stacked against consumers.

Buy it: Grinch I Want To Be A Nice Person But Everyone Is Just So Stupid Shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Nice Important Baby It’s Covid 19 Outside Quarantine Christmas 2020 Wear Mask Shirt

Perfect High Quality It's Always A Good Day To Sew Colors Shirt

Teacher The Zoom Virtual Teaching Where It Happens Shirt