Funny Santa Seems Sus To Me Ugly Christmas Shirt

It wasnt. I knew what being married meant. I knew no matter the obstacles we faced we could face them together, communicate, get through it as a team and be stronger for it. That's what it meant to me. She was the one I chose for life, for better OR WORSE. Through the ups and DOWNS. I understood that. She did not. I deployed. She ghosted me for 2 weeks. Asked for a divorce after. Tried for a year to help her with anxiety depression everything. Brief moments of her not wanting this to end, always trumped by her friends convincing her I was some monster???

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Swimming T-Rex Hates Backstroke Shirt

Wish You Were Beer Vintage Shirt

Sorry I Can’t I Have Plans With My Bernese Mountain Vintage Retro Shirt