Good Merry Christmas From Santa Reindeer Shirt

MIND YOU- when his uncle was diagnosed with cancer a few years back, I would leave work early to go help him and his cousin with cooking for his uncle and picking up around the apartment (and happily so- I would do that again to this day Bc that’s just the person I am). I tried my best to split my time between my family and trying to make him happy, I even threw him a massive bday party for his 30th to which he later said “that was nice but not what I wanted”. We went to couples therapy bc I said to myself “ if this is going to end I want to make sure I did everything to save my marriage”.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Swimming T-Rex Hates Backstroke Shirt

Wish You Were Beer Vintage Shirt

Sorry I Can’t I Have Plans With My Bernese Mountain Vintage Retro Shirt