Nice Never Underestimate An Old Man Who Is Also A Samurai Shirt

I got married in 1987 to a girl whom I really only dated about 4 weeks over the course of a few months. It was a long distance relationship. The honeymoon period lasted maybe a month and then things started to go downhill from there. There were signs, but being young and bull headed no one was going to tell me anything. I thought I could fix everything. The reality was the marriage was doomed from the start. I was young and nieve. I was thinking with the wrong head. Next thing she was coming home late, and eventually not coming home at all.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Swimming T-Rex Hates Backstroke Shirt

Wish You Were Beer Vintage Shirt

Sorry I Can’t I Have Plans With My Bernese Mountain Vintage Retro Shirt