Nice Skeleton Don’t Piss Me Off I Will Stop Taking My Pills And Nobody Wants That Do They Shirt

We both come from really religious families so we decide to get married at the courthouse. I took the afternoon off work (by then had an actual grown up job) and realized how little thought I had put into this day - I hadn't even shopped for anything nice to wear! I ended up wearing a skirt and a cardigan that I would have worn to my office job. While at the courthouse, his grandpa made a joke about how I could tell my second husband that my first marriage took place in "xyz city." I was appalled at the comment and it fueled the anger I already was feeling from realizing that I didn't want to do this.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Swimming T-Rex Hates Backstroke Shirt

Wish You Were Beer Vintage Shirt

Sorry I Can’t I Have Plans With My Bernese Mountain Vintage Retro Shirt