Original My Anxiety Is Chronic But This Ass Is Iconic Shirt

Super late but.. we were on our way to the courthouse to get married. He threw the brand new cell phone I got him (650$ in 2007) out the car window and threw a fit that there was to be no photos taken and he wanted to get this over with. Absolutely no idea why I went through with it. Kicked me in the face with a boot cause I was cleaning something off the floor with a sponge I was about to throw away about a week later. His reasoning was he didn’t know I was going to throw it away and he used the sponge to wash dishes so it was gross. He never washed dishes.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Perfect Swimming T-Rex Hates Backstroke Shirt

Wish You Were Beer Vintage Shirt

Sorry I Can’t I Have Plans With My Bernese Mountain Vintage Retro Shirt